Welcome to Red Apple Early Learning Centre. We can’t wait to have your child join us. If you are new to childcare, here are some things you need to get. The list is not long as we provide lots of things at Red Apple such as food, hat, diapers and water bottle. The most important thing you need to bring is a good-sized bag to fit all your child’s stuff.
The Red Apple Packing Checklist
- 3 changes of clothes (Because things can get messy when we’re having fun.)
- Jacket or jumper for when it’s cold out
- Milk bottles labelled with your child’s name and filled with the required amount of water
- Formula dispenser with the required amount of formula.
- If you’re giving expressed milk, bottles labelled with the date pumped.
- Sunscreen (If you want your child to use their own)
- Dummy (In a sealed, labelled container)
- Any other comforter such as blanket or soft toy
- Sleeping bag (If your child uses one)
- Medication (If your child needs special medication or equipment such as an inhaler)
Note: Remember to label everything with your child’s name, especially the milk bottles and milk dispenser. You can easily buy dishwasher-safe labels online customised with your child’s name. Or if you’re not fussed, using masking tape and a permanent marker works too.