- 1 pkt firm tofu
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 1/4 head cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs garlic
- 1/2 tbs ginger
- 1 tbs corn flour
- 1 tbs water
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup rice
- Cook rice according to package.
- Dice onion, capsicum and tofu.
- Slice carrot.
- Break cauliflower and broccoli into florets.
- In a wok or frying pan, on high heat, add in 1/4 cup of water with garlic, ginger, vegetables and tofu.
- Fry for 5 mins and then add into a bowl, then set aside.
- In a little bowl, mix together 1tbs water and 1tbs cornflour.
- In a frying pan, add in the soy sauce.
- Let it heat up and add in the slurry mixture and cookout for 30 seconds.
- Then add back in vegetables and tofu.
- Mix together for another minute.
- And serve over rice.
Added extras or alternatives
- 250-500g of beef/ /pork/chicken/fish
- 2cups of asparagus/kale/cabbage/spinach/bok choy/chinese broccoli/bean sprouts/mushrooms/brussel sprouts/peas/celery/corn or baby corn/zucchini
- 2tbs lime juice, honey, sesame oil, chilli, rice vinegar, pepper
- rice or stir fry noodles if preferred