- 1kg of Pumpkin
- 500g mixed vegetables broccoli cauliflower and carrots fresh or frozen
- 1 cup dried red lentils
- 1tbs vegetable stock powder
- 1/2tbs garlic
- Water to almost cover vegetables
- Dice pumpkin into 3cm chunks.
- Slice carrots break up cauliflower and broccoli or use frozen vegetables and place into the pot with pumpkin, dried lentils, stock powder and garlic.
- Add water to almost cover vegetables.
- Cook on medium for 20 mins or until the vegetables are tender.
- Once tender, let cook for 5 minutes blended.
- 1 cup self raising wholemeal flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheese or
- 1 cup pizza cheese mix
Added extras if you like
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated potato
- 1/2 cup grated pumpkin
- 1tbs dried parsley
- 1tsp garlic
- 1 diced or sliced tomato
- Line baking tray.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan.
- Measure ingredients and mix together.
- Use a tablespoon to place mixture onto a lined tray and cook for 12-15 mins until lightly golden on the top and bottom.