- 500g beef mince
- 100g mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 2 spring onions
- 4 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 2 tbs mixed herbs
- 2 tbs garlic
- 1 tbs pepper
- 1 tbs vegeta stock powder (can use salt)
- 1 pkt pasta of choice
- Chop vegetables ruffly then add into a food processor and purée.
- In a frying pan, add in the beef mince on a high heat and cook until beef is browned.
- Then add in the vegetables and cook for 5 mins.
- Add in the herbs, garlic, vegeta, pepper and tomato paste and cook off for 2 mins.
- Add in the tin tomatoes with 1 tin of water.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- To make meat free, add in 2 tins of drained and rinsed lentils.
- Cook the vegetables first then add in herbs, garlic, pepper, vegeta and tomato paste and then cook off for 2 mins.
- Add in lentils with tin tomato and water. And then simmer for 10 mins.
- 2 sticks celery
- 200g spinach
Pre Cook and purée
- 200g kale
- 200g broccoli
- 200g cauliflower
- Or add in a tin of lentils