Early Years Learning Framework
Red Apple Early Learning is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) developed for all early learning and childcare centres Australia-wide. It advocates a ‘learning through play’ approach that has been proven to enhance the intellectual, pre-literacy, social and creative skills of children.
Principles of the EYLF include learning through play, listening to children, respecting diversity and building partnerships with families. Red Apple programs share the EYLF philosophy of BELONGING, BEING and BECOMING – which guide children towards becoming successful adults in the future.
The EYLF outcomes are:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators