Early Years Learning Framework
Principles of the EYLF include learning through play, listening to children, respecting diversity and building partnerships with families. Red Apple programs share the EYLF philosophy of BELONGING, BEING and BECOMING – which guide children towards becoming successful adults in the future.
The EYLF outcomes are:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators