- 1 apple diced
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 tbs vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey / maple syrup / date purée
- 300g oats
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 cup mixed pepita sunflower and chia seeds
- water to combine
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Dice apple.
- Melt coconut oil.
- In a bowl, add in sweetener of choice, coconut oil, cinnamon and vanilla. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Then add in the flour, oats, diced apple and seeds.
- Stir to combine. It should stick together and not fall apart.
- Can add in enough water to desired texture.
- Mould dough to 1 tbs-sized ball.
- Then bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 mins until golden on the bottom.